google seo -> telegram: @ehseo6
|鏃犵爜 鑷媿 鏃ラ煩||how about 鏃ラ煩鏃犵爜鍏堥攱？|
|What's the 鏃ラ煩鏃犵爜鍏堥攱 phone number？||What is 鏃ラ煩鏃犵爜鍏堥攱 contact information ？|
|Online consultation 鏃ラ煩鏃犵爜鍏堥攱||The picture of the 鏃ラ煩鏃犵爜鍏堥攱|
|鏃ラ煩鏃犵爜鍏堥攱of the video||Is 鏃ラ煩鏃犵爜鍏堥攱 for real ？|
|鏃ラ煩鏃犵爜鍏堥攱's website||A map of 鏃ラ煩鏃犵爜鍏堥攱|
|鏃ラ煩鏃犵爜鍏堥攱 of tiktok||鏃ラ煩鏃犵爜鍏堥攱music|
|鏃ラ煩鏃犵爜鍏堥攱 of news||鏃ラ煩鏃犵爜鍏堥攱app|
|鏃ラ煩鏃犵爜鍏堥攱company||Customer service of 鏃ラ煩鏃犵爜鍏堥攱 company|
电 话： 0371-26665839 26665819
Hot Air Bicirculating Belt Dryer is designed based on the nuts and seeds’ drying features. It adopts independent heating system with monolayer and perforated panels. The hot air circulates through the chamber from its both sides, which solves the problem of the uneven dehydration rate. The temperature of each drying unit can be set independently, satisfying the different needs of temperature in the process of drying.
1. The air stream is well-distributed, making the dehydration more even and ensuring the product’s high quality. The hot air blows the materials from four directions and the dehydration rate reaches the advanced level in the world.
2. Separate temperature control. The temperature of each unit can be set independently, satisfying the different needs of temperature in the process of drying.
3. Convenient operation. Temperature and air volume is easily controlled.
4. Wide span of temperature and air volume. Drying, roasting and cooling can be switched at ease.
5. Multi-functions. It can satisfy different needs of time and temperature for drying. It can be applied to sunflower seeds, melon seeds, pumpkin seeds, peanuts, walnuts, almonds, pistachios and other kinds of nuts and seeds.
6. Multi-thermal mediums: natural gas, thermal oil, steam.
Main Economic and Technical Specification
(a) water in material before >50% ± 5
(b) water in material after ≤ 2%
(c) heat medium thermal oil, steam, hot air
(d) temperature of drying 60℃―260℃
Scope of Application
sunflower seeds, melon seeds, pumpkin seeds, peanuts, walnuts, almonds, pistachios and other kinds of nuts and seeds, and also some food, grain, oil and potato chips